how to get a patent – http://uniben.edu/ictu/forum/read_topic.php?id=142. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of providers not looking to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and inventhelp Store does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.